Application Developer Analyst, Pune, India Office
We are looking for a Developer-cum-Analyst to produce scalable web applications and analytical solutions. You will be responsible for the full stack web development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with teams to ideate web app solutions for data visualization.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test web apps to ensure security, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade, and maintain web apps.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build web-based dashboards with a desktop and mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with analysts to improve the solutions.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, SQL Lite), web servers (e.g., Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field