Are you IBP Ready?
SAP IBP Implementation
A quick three-week engagement to assess your organizational readiness for implementing SAP IBP
- Analyze your existing processes to identify potential gaps to best practices
- Let Data drive the Design: Leverage big data and analytics to build the infrastructure and capabilities. What type of analytics and KPIs do we need for a successful implementation.
- What is the value opportunity for the IBP implementation?
- If you are a company with a well established SAP APO Process, what are the steps necessary for conversion from APO to SAP IBP?
- How does IBP add value to your planning process?
IBP Process brings together all elements of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations into one integrated set of plans.
Our approach is two-pronged - we help with the diagnostics for implementing a holistic Integrated Business Planning process that is agnostic to the tool. Then we evaluate your systems landscape and resource readiness to implement SAP IBP.
- Three weeks on-site
- IBP Subject Matter Experts
- SCM Data analytics to uncover the opportunity
- 50% of the diagnostics engagement fee rebated if we implement the IBP Solution
What SAP IBP has to offer?
Study and analyze your planning process in the context of your business model and best-in-class practices to develop recommendations and implementation steps:
- Measure – Assess the process
- Map – Identify process pain points with stakeholder interviews, and data analysis
- Gaps – Highlight key areas of opportunity and value enhancing process solutions
- Value – Provide recommendation with a facilitated one day workshop
Our Consulting model employs the six-sigma methodology of DMAIC:
- Improve and Control
Because of the diverse experience of DemandPlanning.Net Consultants, we can design and deliver the process in almost half the time and resource costs required by some of the bigger consulting houses. We add value to your process design in two ways:
- With our knowledge base of best practices and the benchmark industry process, we can analyze and recommend processes and benchmarks rather quickly
- Our central philosophy is exception management grounded in the Six-Sigma principles. This helps design a very effective process that is time-efficient as well
- A quick three week engagement to assess your organizational readiness for implementing IBP
Valtitude based in Boston MA, specializes in demand planning, S&OP, Sales Forecasting, and supply chain optimization.